Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading List of companies .
Thursday, April 01, 2021 at 9:12 AM
Thu Apr 1, 2021 09:12
Due to following companies
• RAYDAN FOOD CO.
• SAUDI CABLE CO.
• SAUDI INDUSTRIAL EXPORT CO.
• ARABIAN PIPES CO.
• AL-BAHA INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CO.
• SALAMA COOPERATIVE INSURANCE CO
• DEVELOPMENT WORKS FOOD CO.
noncompliance with announcing the annual financial statements 2020 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations
According to the Exchange’s authorities stipulated in the Listing Rules, and to the Procedures of Suspension of Listed Securities, The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces that it will perform the following:
1. Suspend the trading of companies shares on the Exchange for one trading day, dated on Thursday 19/08/1442 H, corresponding to 01/04/2021G.
2. companies shares will resume trading for twenty trading sessions starting from Sunday 22/08/1442 H, corresponding to 04/04/2021G, following the one-day suspension, the companies are required to announce the financial statements before the end of Thursday 17/09/1442 H, corresponding to 29/04/2021G.
3. In case a company did not announce its annual financial statements 2020 during the period stated in point (2), trading of company shares will be suspended again starting from Sunday 20/09/1442 H, corresponding to 02/05/2021G. until the company announces its annual financial statements 2020.