Osool & Bakheet Investment Company releases the Semi-annual Reports for (Osool & Bakheet IPO Fund) including the review of the interim fund’s financial statements ended in 30/06/2020 for the public
Monday, August 17, 2020 at 9:30 AM
Osool & Bakheet Investment Company announces the semi-annual reports. Below is the summary of the review of the interim fund’s results for the period ended in 30/06/2020:
- Net asset value at the end of the period SAR (25,336,763).
- Total expenses & fees at the end of the period is SAR (561,221).
- Net loss at the end of the period is SAR (1,338,019).
- Number of outstanding units at the end of the period is (16,023,658) unit.
- Net Book Value per Unit is SAR (1.58).
- Yield at the end of the period (8.25%).
The semi-annual reports can be found on the following link: /media/11750/obic_ipo_sar_2020_06_e.pdf