Tadawul Announces a Temporary Reduction of Trading Hours for All Listed Securities.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:18 PM
The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces a temporary reduction of trading hours for all listed securities to be from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Effective from Thursday 26 March 2020.
Trading sessions will be as follows:
- First Session: Opening Auction starts at 9:30 to 10 A.M.
- Second Session: Market Open – Trading starts at 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Third Session: Closing Auction (except for Debt Instruments and ETFs)
- starts at 1 to 1:10 P.M.
- Forth Session: Trade at Last (except for Debt Instruments and ETFs)
- starts at 1:10 to 1:20 P.M.
- Fifth Session: Market Close (except for Debt Instruments and ETFs) 1:20 to 2 P.M.
- Debt Instruments and ETFs: 1 to 2 P.M.
The Saudi Stock Exchange will always take all necessary measures to ensure market efficiency and fairness. Tadawul confirms to all market participants and stakeholders the capability and capacity to fully operate the exchange systems and operations at any point of time.